This website is managed by Estonian Human Rights Centre.
We mean by this website all of the website and its content, including all materials, structure and design.
Estonian Human Rights Centre maintains this website to inform the public about our activities and to help people to contribute to protection of human rights. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
Estonian Human Rights Centre accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
- sometimes linked to external sites over which we have no control and for which we assumes no responsibility
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. Estonian Human Rights Centre accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This website is not intended to be used for legal aid
The contents of the website are mostly meant for dissemination of information. However, since Estonian Human Rights Centre does not take responsibility for the correctness and timelyness of the information, the information on this websits should not be used as a main source of legal aid in case of concrete legal issues. Please turn to professional attorneys and lawyers or appropriate institutions for such legal aid.
The website is not an official legal source and should not be treated as such.
By using this website you agree that the copyright and other intellectual property rights related to the website belong to Estonian Human Rights Centre, unless specifically indicated otherwise.
Use of content
The content on this website cannot be reproduced or published without consent:
- Only personal or non-commercial educational use is allowed. However, in case of any reproduction of the content, in whole or in part, it may not be changed and must contain a reference to the Estonian Human Rights Centre.
- We do not allow the reproduction, republishing or otherwise redistribution of the content of this website for it to be publicly available elsewhere. Instead you must link or reference this website.
- Any other use of the content, including copying, storing or reproducing, in whole or in part, other than for your own personal or non-commercial educational use, is prohibited without our permission.
Please contact us for other uses of this information.
Linking to this website
There is no need to seek permission for linking, on the condition that you do not use the logos of the Estonian Human Rights Centre without permission or suggest that your website is endorsed by, or affiliated with, Estonian Human Rights Centre.
We welcome feedback and suggestions that could help us to improve the the website. Please note that we may not be able to respond to all feedback and that we reserve the right not to reply.
Personal Data Protection
This website puts small files (‘cookies’) onto your computer or mobile device that are required for this website to function and to collect anonymous web analytics. We use these as follows:
- We collect and analyse anonymous web statistics about how users browse this website. We do this using software with privacy friendly settings. Web analytics help us to understand the needs of our users, make improvements and further develop the website.
- As this website aims to promote human rights, which includes the protection of privacy and personal data, we don’t collect or store any information that can be used to identify or track you or that otherwise impacts on your privacy. In addition, we don’t allow third parties services or software to do this via our website.
The personal data collected when donating can be used to contact you regarding the use of donations or other related purposes or for sending personal data to the Estonian Tax and Customs Board for the calculation of your income tax exemption. We will not share your personal data with third parties.
Please contact us if you have further questions.