- Kari Käsper
- Liina Rajaveer
The objective of is to establish a pathway to build capacity, explore potential partnerships and funding mechanisms as well as identify salient issues in the area of digital rights for Estonian Human Rights Centre.
The expected results are:
- a better understanding of the main issues surrounding digital rights in Estonia;
- clearer picture of different actors and processes in the field;
- creating awareness of EHRC as an advocate/centre of expertise for digital rights with key persons;
- deeper understanding of three salient digital rights topics;
- plans for future interventions, including sustainable funding mechanism and capacity-building pathways.
The source of the financial support is the Civil Liberties Union for Europe’s “Digital Empowerment of Members” project, which is supported by the Ford Foundation.