Equal Treatment Network
2013 saw the establishment of Equal Treatment Network that unites NGOs, whose main activities include protecting the equal rights of their target groups.
The objective of the Network is to support the Network members across specific target groups and cooperate in finding common interests, speak up jointly to achieve this, and organize other activities. The Network collaborates with national institutions within the common interest, and promotes the institutions to better follow and value the principle of equal treatment.
Members of the Network:
- Estonian Human Rights Centre (EHRC)
- Estonian Women’s Associations Roundtable (EWAR)
- Estonian Union of Child Welfare
- Estonian Centre of Disabled Persons (EPIK)
- Estonian LGBT Association (ELGBTA)
- Estonian National Youth Council (ENL)
- Estonian Vegan Association
- Seksuaalvähemuste kaitse ühing (SEKY)
- NGO Oma Tuba (Feministeerium)