Current studies and monitoring activities:
- Studies on gender equality to EIGE – 2014-2017 – research network of the European Institute for Gender Equality
Published research reports:
- Studies on different topics to FRANET – 2011-2014 – multidisciplinary research network of the EU Fundamental Rights Agency
- Gender and Sexual Harassment at Workplace (.pdf, only in Estonian) – 2014 (for: Ministry of Social Affairs, compiled by: Praxis Center for Policy Studies)
- Children in criminal proceedings (.pdf) – 2013 (for the European Commission via Milieu, Ltd., Brussels)
- Victim support and protection – 2013 (for Centre for European Constitutional Law – Themistokles and Dimitris Tsatsos Foundation, Athens)
- Legal and Institutional Framework Analysis: Seto and Võro languages [.pdf] – 2012 (project: ELDIA, 2010-2013)
- Right of the children with disability [.pdf] – 2012 (for the European Parliament via Milieu, Ltd., Brussels)
- LGBT rights [.pdf] – 2012 (project: LGBT rights monitoring 2012-2013)
- Studies on different topics for FRALEX (experts from all 27 EU Member States compiled reports on different human rights issues on their own State) – 2008-2011.
- Supported Voluntary Return of Asylum Seekers and Refugees [.pdf] – 2008 (for: Migratsioonifond).
- “The Responsibility of Public Authorities under the European Convention of Human Rights (ECHR)” – 2008 (for: British Institute of International and Comparative Law, London).
- Media monitoring on human rights issues – 2007